Cornwalls for sale...

TPD

I just wanted to put the word out that I'll be putting my Cornwalls up for sale on e-bay soon.(i.e. tomorrow or Saturday) I figured I'd put out a quick post to see if someone is interested in them around here, I'd give them first shot before I post them.

I replaced the diaphragms in the tweeters last night. They sound great, however the cabinets are a bit worn. (i.e. veneer chipping on the front, water marks on the stain, scratches, etc.)

I took some great pictures of the digaphram replacement process. I'll post them later if anyone is interested.

-TPD

I think the pics would be great. I did this once "flying blind" about 15 years ago and I sure would have liked to have had pics! It was really easy, but since I had been warned about how tricky it was going to be by the guys who sold me the diaphragms I was really sweating it.

Your Cornwalls look "well used." Look like a pair of Belles I bought out of a frat house at USC many years ago!!