My Wife's Review of the 20-39 CS Plus

Deang

Hmm...Vets bills covered? What if I can show a decreased use of prozac? Claim its an "alternative and holistic therapy".

Maybe the space issue is not that big of a deal. Just park the sucker in the middle of the floor and pretend it's one of my cats.

Hmmm, I could speak to Tom V. about building one with a fuzzy tail stuffed with catnip to be embellished with your audio-mated "funny ears" touch!

You are "on target" with the obscure factor... I even had to start from scratch (upon my head) in pondering what I had been thinking. cwm34.gif It seems I have been up and at it for too many hours to make as much veiled sense as I intended.

"Oh what tangled webs we weave" shows you have a bent for classic Sir Walter Scott... sure wish I would have thought of it. But, you warp and woofed yourself to a pretty good clue if only sense could have been made of it... I was still caught up in weaving of an industrial strength fuzzy fabric as a sub/cat post cover.

Your pod, cod, suit of amour... pod as an alien birthing chamber sparked an amorous theme... cod led to codpiece (a gaudy "manly" pouch sewn into the medieval pants with a P.T. Barnum flair)... and suit became suitor... and amour a faceted parody of armour. Arghh! Couldn't be more tasteless if I had been barbecued.

Well, maybe if I really tried...

The middle part was just playing with the rationale that you are quite clever... hiding behind a "clueless" mask and leaping into the fray... to playfully thrust a droll foil into a pompous post or a distaff parry to disarm a flaming poster boy... and bring some peace and humility to our virtual plain.

They also serve who sit and wait... in proactive ambush for those who stray across the bounds of reason. And by your admitted forbearance in invading the podsters space you even introspectively pounced upon yourself... when no one would have known.

And in a sub vein, a Parthian Shot (some say a "parting shot") as the sun mercifully set on the sub-cum-cat-scratch-post... the newly hatched podlings restore objectivity with a cry of "Phare Out!" A play on words regarding my overtired condition which drained the fire from my cognitive lighthouse (Phare)... since I wasn't shedding much light and close to being whistled for a double drivel and missing with another (h)airball from beyond the arc...

Yet, perhaps, a bit of audio redeeming value lay in the FogHornEd ploy ending a mist shrouded post Quixotically... but with hope to see what clues would be conjured up and be woven into a response from an ever agile mind.

While I may have been disappointing this time out... I was not disappointed. Thanks for letting me play if only for a little of your wiles. Now back to our regularly scheduled program, "Angling for Bigger Bass from Smaller Water Heaters." -HornED

PS: Severely edited by dawn's early light cwm36.gif

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-07-2002 at 04:03 PM

We were both on the same bent for the armour bit. I was very ashamed of the neural pathways on that one. I was very glad that I was able to maintain the "stifle" until the pounce urge passed. No good would have come of it for sure. cwm9.gif.

I had a feeling I missed the woof and warp intent, and was totally lost on the Phare end of it.

Hey! You really do make me think though!

This message has been edited by cluless on 06-07-2002 at 08:12 AM

Oops, looks like you caught me in mid-edit! May I beg your indulgence to take just one more glance at the above compensating attempt.

After all the hassle of participating in audio specific posts that went further South than this Forum deserved... I guess I needed an opportunity to obscurely vent.

Thanks, for letting me play along the virtual Jersey shore... but, at least for now... the tongue tide is out... and adequate bass is in! -HornED

cwm40.gif PS: Alas, remove thy guilt, m'lady, for in thy amorous wit the body of truth becomes art that rises above this thread's bass instincts.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-07-2002 at 08:34 AM

Just remember-

"You can lead a bimbo to knowledge, but you can't make her think."

---excerpt from the The Strange Weird World of the Synaptically Challenged. by C. LULESS

Have a wonderful day, as will I - since I am not at work.cwm29.gif

This message has been edited by cluless on 06-07-2002 at 08:50 AM

Nawww... I chose the cool excerpt from "The Phare side of Virtual cwm17.gif Armour" by Clueless Knot... "Hey! You really do make me think though!"

I'll take the direct "me" over the oblique Bimbo this time around. Keep us posted about life on the urban furball farm... the distaff view is under represented in these Forum parts. -HornED

PS: Thanks deang for giving us the opportunity to play in the backyard of your rolling cwm12.gif in the aisles Debbie post... and we can SVS shake on that!

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-07-2002 at 10:47 AM