A nice afternoon

derrickdj1

We had a cookout yesterday. Kids in the pool with music indoor and outdoors. As the evening rolled in, people came inside and relaxed in the family room. I had some jazz music on for background ambience. Some of the guess ask me to turn it up a little when some Paul Hardcastle was playing. People started talking about all the little things you could hear in the music. I just smile, since only a couple of the guys new that I had just put this system together. The Klipsch finished off the evening entertaiment. It's not always about how loud the music can go, the detail and clarity stole the show. I had the music in DDPLIIz mode. The harmony between the RF 7's, RC 64 and RS 35's is amazing.[8]

It's not always about how loud the music can go, the detail and clarity stole the show. I had the music in DDPLIIz mode. The harmony between the RF 7's, RC 64 and RS 35's is amazing.Music

Nice! I was at a friend's pool party yesterday myself - alas, no Klipsch. Also, wish they were playing jazz instead of that crappy top-40 pop $#!+. [+o(]

Right on about clarity and detail in the music. I always love how people keep asking me just how loud can my system get. Yeah, it can get pretty darn loud if I wanted it to, but that is not the point. It is how cleanly it can play the music, with all the clarity and detail that I need, regardless how soft or loud I may have it actually playing.

Sounds like a good time!

As was mentioned, the clarity of efficient speakers even at low volumes is a treat.

Another comment I often get is, "Those speakers are so big! It must take hundreds of watts to get music out of them." People are surprised the speakers can play very loudly on just a few watts.

Cheers,

George

Sounds like a good time to me as well. Two weeks ago my wife, son and I went to visit her parents. We had a great pool party and because of me, (he now loves Klipsch) my father in law bought a pair of Heresys.......we put them outside and it was perfect.

Thanks to PWK right?! [:D]