Klispch Mode M40

somahone

I puchased these in Singapore and flying back to Australia found that they place considerable pressure on your ears. After the 8 hour trip [thats 8 hours of use from new], they where stored away. 6 months later I dusted them off to preapre for another trip and what do you know the headband broke, they are now useless

Overall I could not recommend to anyone to purchase these, they are very uncomfortable, noise cancellation is average, and not robust.

I'll be packing my old Sony noise cancelling headpones, there still good after 6 years.

S.

[:@]

We are very surprised that you were able to break your headband. As you can see in the following pictures, we can bend them to extreme degrees and the Modes don't sweat a bit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, our headphones do have two-year warranties on them, so you should be able to work with your local dealer to get a replacement.

• 2 months later...

They are tight and tend to remember tight after you store them for any period.

also the noise canceling is non-existant AGAIN for mine.

I am on set 3 now in 1 year and about to send it back again for ones that work.

the second ones they sent me did not work out of the box.

Am I asking for too much that when you tun on the noise canceling it actually makes it quieter on a plane?

they sound great as headphones but I paid for noise canceling as I sleep with them on while on over seas flights

• Like 1