Audio Signal Processing

Anitha T G

Hello,

Iam working on Audio Signal Processing.I ve written a novel algorithm for FFT in MATLAB. I have applied the novel algorithm to .wav test file and now I want to compare the original audio file with the reconstructed (using the novel algorithm) audio file .I want to know how to compare the two audio files & find out whether reconstructed audio is same as original?Plz let me know Thanks

I ve written a novel algorithm for FFT in MATLAB. I have applied the novel algorithm to .wav test file and now I want to compare the original audio file with the reconstructed (using the novel algorithm) audio file .I want to know how to compare the two audio files & find out whether reconstructed audio is same as original?

Forgive me, but isn't that a bit like saying, "I'm a Formula 1 racecar driver, but I can't figure out how to back my car out of the garage."?

You know how to use MATLAB. You know how to read and manipulate .wav files. So read your original file into one vector, read your processed file into another vector, and subtract the processed vector from the original vector. If the files are too long, then do it a little bit at a time.