S4i (II) slips off when moving

thedodo

Hi,

My S4i (II) arrived this Wednesday and I am loving them. I am using the Medium tips and they seal really well.

However I have a slight problem with them. They slip off after a while when I am moving(walking for example). They earphones do not slip off when I am sitting at a desk.

Does any of you have any tips for me?

Also, I would like to add that the S4i (II) remote and mic work on my Blackberry as well! (YMMV)

Hi,

My S4i (II) arrived this Wednesday and I am loving them. I am using the Medium tips and they seal really well.

However I have a slight problem with them. They slip off after a while when I am moving(walking for example). They earphones do not slip off when I am sitting at a desk.

Does any of you have any tips for me?

Also, I would like to add that the S4i (II) remote and mic work on my Blackberry as well! (YMMV)

Read this article and try some of Professor Thump's tips: http://forums.klipsch.com/blogs/markb/archive/2009/07/09/getting-the-most-out-of-s4-headphones.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

I really hope the links resolution of wrapping them around your ears isnt the only solution there has to be a better way, maybe my situation has to with them being the ruggeds, since my s4Is never had any problems with them coming loose i would like to see some test subjects from link working out and seeing them stay in their ears rather than at the office; just a suggestion thanks

I really hope the links resolution of wrapping them around your ears isnt the only solution there has to be a better way...

Why are you oppossed to wrapping up and around your ear? I don't have the rugged version, just S4s but I too had problems with them coming out, especially while chewing gum, running, biking, and doing yard work. With the the upside down and wrapping techinque they stay put.