Ported Or Sealed

jtubbs6117

this statement is untrue. They are only offering that on their new ultra speakers. The subs, if returned within trial, are payed for by the customer to ship back. I think when I asked what a pb-13 ultra would cost to ship back they said flat rate of 170$. So think of it as a restocking fee. But if you order a pb-13 you ain't gonna send it back. I can assure you that.

You are correct. [:$] And I do agree with you on not sending back a PB13-Ultra.

• 3 weeks later...

Carl I really wanted those Bass bins you had for sale but.being a responsible grown up does suck sometimes.

True dat. I try to avoid it at all costs! The bass bins (and KP-250's) went right past you on their way to Oregon.

The business man where speakers were delivered left me a message on my cell that he could not get them to work. Didn't have anything to power them up with, Made him an offer to loan them if he wants when his daughter gets married. Carl made me a package deal. Pre-amp, and power amps. Even sent the amps before I had finished paying him off. Shipping was worth it. Now thinking of subs myself. I think I even have the wife convinced, [:S] If I can build one that meets her approval for in house. Maybe a practice unit for shop first, Then in house unit. .................... Please don't let me Hi jack this thread....................Taz