Klipsh Epic CF-1 Speakers - $300 (Upstate, SC)

opusk2k9

I have 2 Klipsh Stereo speakers, medium oak coloring, great shape...these are the Epic model CF1. they stand about 3 foot tall..I am not a stereo person but I have loved the sound they produce...speakers in great shape, not dried out or torn they work great..I just no longer use them much these....they are theatre quality speakers. you really need to hear them to appreciate the sound. I have a full surround sound system....if you are interested in the whole package I can give you a good deal...I also have a center speaker and a sub woofer available, if interested. I aasking $300 per each speaker or $500 for the pair..thats is what they are selling for online as used speakers...The sub woofer is a model SW II and the center speaker is a KW 1...I asking $150 for the sub woofer and $100 for the center speaker...all are in great condition, they only issue will be that the material on the main staniding speakers would need to be replaced but the speakers themselves work just fine...please ask any questions you may have

http://greenville.craigslist.org/ele/4035330115.html

No affiliation.

post-53438-13819859730702_thumb.jpg