K 1084 S driver sensitivity

at a guess you would be looking at three db less than the 1084 and possibly 4db. You need to remember that the manufacturer has included room gain into its specifications. For example the Forte is (depending upon the factory quote you pick) stated as 98 - 99 db efficient, the woofer which is the real determining factor is an honest 95 db efficient across most of its range. I do not know the T/S data on the RB5 woofer but most auto drivers have a much higher Qt than you will find in a small box speaker which will have a Qt arounf 0.35 which will yield the lowest possible response with the smallest possible volume. Open back drivers tend to be in the 0.75 to 1.5 Qt range. Hope this helps and that you do find some driver data. Best regards Moray James.

Thank you. Only problem is i am trying to keep my subs playing 30-60hz, which would require my midbass to go down to 60hz :/

Depending on the crossover you use, it may be better to set your crossover at 90Hz anyway. If you set the crossover point at 60, your 60Hz response will be poor from the sub. Remember, passive filters have a curve. If you are using the electronic crossover in the head unit, then the curve should be much steeper. It's worth a thought.