choose the best shipping!

asudhir

I know Paragon and others have much patience, but that is one thing that I lack! I bought my 4.1's at planetminidisc.com on Monday and they're gonna take a week to get to me!! (3.20.01) Ahhh! What do I do for a whole week?! I chose the free ground shipping for orders over $50...if you order from there, and live on the East Coast like me, get at least 2nd day air! Or else you will pull your hair out! Well during this waiting time, I have re-arranged my room so it is acoustically correct, if that is possible biggrin.gif I just wanted to warn those who dare to buy from California-located dealers...

*zen

I hope that planet minidisc have already shipped, because when I first orderded from them, they asked for info and bla bla bla , and finally told me they were out of stock and I was on backorder.

Damn it he previously said they were in stock!!(lost 3 days in the Unnecessary process of verification!!)

All they had to say was SORRY!

So I ordered from klipsch who shipped the very same day (although with a tax of 24$ to reach NEWYORK)

Got them right on time biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif