Selah Audio S6

A1UC

I used these in a 2.1 system with a sub first, then later when I added my Selah Prestigio towers, I used them as surrounds. These are excellent speakers and are really way to good for surround use.These are the cherry finish. For specifics on these speakers, just go to selahaudio.com/id170.html They sell for $1395 new .

The speakers used in this build are SEAS Excel W16NX-001 Woofer -Fountek NeoCD3.0 3" Ribbon Tweeter
These alone cost over 700.00 now add in the cabinets , custom built x overs posts and foam .

Also, these speakers have Selah's deluxe crossovers. They also were wall mounted at one point and have 4 small holes in the back of each monitor. I put gold colored screws in them to fill the holes and it still looks very nice. You can see this from the picture below showing the speaker back. Other than this, the speakers are in excellent condition.

https://app.audiogon.com/listings/monitors-selah-audio-s6-selah-audio-s6-2013-12-07-speakers-53546-janesville-wi

725.00 plus shipping