Looking for a book shelf speaker for 7.2 receiver front highs

1911ACP

I have a new Sony receiver that is a 7.2 home theater system. I have front mains and Klipsch S-10's in the rear and a Polk Audio for the center speaker. I want to add two more speakers for the front highs. I called Klipsch and they said the the Synergy s10 Premim or any other two horn tweater speaker would not be good. I would need a book shelf type speaker. I was looing at the Synergy B20's or similar bookshelf speakers. I have a cheap set of Sony bookshelf speakers that I mounted on the wall behind the mains and I like the effect but want a better speaker than the $100 Sony speakers. What would you reccomend for the front high speakers. I want a smaller speaker that would lmount okay on the wall. I live in an apartment, I do not lysten at high volumes. I need an effitiant speaker that sounds good at low volume outputs.

Thanks for your help..

And reason for wanting to go with heights over a traditional 7.2 setup with surround backs?

And I think b-2 would be fine. As Derrick said in your other thread he likes the S-10 style speaker for height channel. Just cause Klipsch says no doesn't make them correct. Opinions are opinions.

And no need to start a new thread next time. We can keep talking about this in your other thread since it's pretty much the same topic.

Good luck! Been there in the apartment with Klipsch, it's tough to stay controlled with the volume knob at times.