K-77 horns

I have a project going with a NON-Klipsch speaker that used K-77's as the tweeters. All I have now is a cut out 1 3/4" H x 4 1/4" W, (the top cut out in the picture) which I presume but don't know is the size that would fit the K-77. At any rate, the tweeter horn and the driver are both missing from this project. So I need to get replacement horns and drivers.

Funds are limited. I'm sure I could get wonderful tweets for $$$ but I can't afford that.

Two questions:

Does/did anyone but Klipsch make a horn that would fit the opening I have described above?

With some economy in mind, if the horn you recommend is installed, what driver would you recommend coupling with it?

Thank you for your replies.

post-55841-0-39420000-1400699573_thumb.j

Edited by Redpackman

Does/did anyone but Klipsch make a horn that would fit the opening I have described above?

yes, Bob Crites offers CT-125 tweeter which is a direct replacement for K-77, either the performance and the size. it will fit into a K-77 window and you even don't nee to drill the holes. the horn is detachable easier to flash-mount.

Good luck,