For Sale: Klipsch SB 120

jcwoodard

Well maybe us ruffians did scare JC off, :rolleyes: tried to engage him in an offer - no response . Hopefully for him he found a buyer.

Best wishes,

Nope, not scared off; :D simply did not check the forum here for a response. Glad you found one at Sam's....they are killin' me with their low prices.

Yep, folks should check going prices before they price an item for sale. I have called out more than a few folkson items; "hey, I can get that same deal at Amazon with free shipping, and brand new!" I also picked up one of the SB 120s the other day at Sam's; for $247

I am also eyeballing the SB 3 (see thread here: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/150843-soundbar-or-bookshelf-speakers/page-2 Very nice sounding unit and the sub digs deep! But I am also waiting to see what the latest Reference Soundbar is; not the newly released R-10B but the other 'higher-end' unit a few folks have mentioned. Amy said both were scheduled to be announced by the end of the month. Waiting.....waiting.....

Rick

Welcome, JC!

I, too, purchased the SB120 for a bedroom and am quite pleased with the sound compared to the TV speakers. I also enjoy bluetoothing tunes to it from my iphone. I do wish Klipsch had planned for optional interface with a wireless sub, but, alas, no luck.

I would love to hear your comparison of the SB-3 to the SB120. Thanks!!

The SB-3 is amazing. I love the bass from the wireless subwoofer; the SB 120 could not deliver the same level of bass. In addition, the horns and tweeters in the bar deliver clear sound and the sound stage is broad and fills the room. The best part, the wife said "the floor is shaking." :D

Where did you pick up the SB 3 and how much, if you can share?

Rick

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, JC!

I, too, purchased the SB120 for a bedroom and am quite pleased with the sound compared to the TV speakers. I also enjoy bluetoothing tunes to it from my iphone. I do wish Klipsch had planned for optional interface with a wireless sub, but, alas, no luck.

I would love to hear your comparison of the SB-3 to the SB120. Thanks!!

The SB-3 is amazing. I love the bass from the wireless subwoofer; the SB 120 could not deliver the same level of bass. In addition, the horns and tweeters in the bar deliver clear sound and the sound stage is broad and fills the room. The best part, the wife said "the floor is shaking." :D

Where did you pick up the SB 3 and how much, if you can share?

Rick

Hey Rick, purchased from Amazon for $499.