ProMedia 4.1 (hoping a Moderator can take a look at this)

I purchased an Alienware system about 14months ago and just recently my ProMedia 4.1 system stopped working. I don't get a standby light(red) nor a good system on light(green) on the pod. I'm pretty sure the subwoofer power supply is shot.

My question is where can I find a place to repair it? I know you can buy the systems from Compusa and BestBuy, which are both located near me. Are the authourized service centers. Do I need to call Klipsch customer service first? Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

By the way, I've read a few posts already and my system does not have any outside of the box fuses or reset buttons on it.

Thanks in advance.

wrong forum, but i forgive you Smile.gif

could be a bad control pod since that actually completes the power circuit. cost $50, under one year warranty, free!

could be dead power supply. only person authorized to fix them is klipsch. but if they are out of warranty, try an electronics store that does that primarily or a REAL KLipsch dealer like Tweeter, best buy and Compusa would probably not do it.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>