To Klipsch; How to order replacement parts?

I recently bought a used pair of KSP-300 Synergy Loudspeakers off of Ebay. They are still under warranty, and were shipped with insurance. However, when they got here I discovered that the tweeters in both towers had been dislodged from the horn enclosure during shipment(apparently they were held on by a minimal application of glue).

One of the speakers had a broken piece of plastic loose inside the cabinet. This was the piece that fed the tiny wires (thinner than a hair) from the crossover connector to the magnet/cone for the tweeter; the wires are now severed. They are way too small to solder effectively, even if I had enough slack to twist the ends together.

Does Klipsch have a parts replacement department? I'm guessing that the warranty doesn't include damage during shipping, but I would like to know if it would be possible to purchase a replacement wire connector or tweeter cone.

I'm listening to the speakers right now; they work great except for the disconnected tweeter.

------------------

Something Clever

Radish666, call 1-800-KLIPSCH and select 'PARTS' from the menu.

Unless you bought the speakers from an authorized dealer, the warranty is not transferrable. If the shipment was insured, call the carrier quickly and file a claim.

Good luck with your repair.

Keith