New Center Channel

omar4

New to me. I just got some Frazier Super Monte Carlo speakers from my uncle who passed last summer. I replaced my RC-52II with one of them yesterday, and the difference is remarkable. I haven't re-run the calibration and it still sounds great. Oh, I am running it between Cornwall II's with Kg 1.5 as side surrounds with an rw-10d sub in a pretty small room. I can't find very much info on these speakers. I have the orig boxes, sales receipt, and brochure. The brochure doesn't even list the super monte carlo's, just the monte carlos. These are from 1974 and pristine condition. To me, these are comparable to Heresy's in sound. I am happy now, and will run calibration today and watch a blu-ray tonight.

• Like 1

Thanks mach, but, mine say super monte carlo on the tags, and the grills are brown not black. I'm glad because they match my cornwalls. I tried to take pictures of them this morning, but my camera battery died. will try to get some up tomorrow.