You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming

Guest Steven1963

Guest Steven1963

Looks like the 'mature audience only' lounge has been pre-empted.

Study it closely, it's a valuable lesson.

A lesson that was once again given to me today.  I guess I need the dunce cap and, how am I supposed to sit in a corner on this stool when the room is round and made of rubber?

Guest Steven1963

I saw this fantastic sign the other day, "Intelligence will not be tolerated!"

Sounds like the title to a new thread I'm thinking of starting.  Just not sure..., perhaps it'll be labeled as violating the forum rooooles.

Once bitten, twice shy and all that ya know.

I saw this fantastic sign the other day, "Intelligence will not be tolerated!"

Sounds like the title to a new thread I'm thinking of starting.  Just not sure..., perhaps it'll be labeled as violating the forum rooooles.

Once bitten, twice shy and all that ya know.

Just can't stop yourself can you Steven. Through several PM's I tried to help you understand my point, which was to neither shut down the thread, nor to diminish the discussion. But you could not, or would not, understand the point. You got nasty and I had to block you. Now take a chill pill.

For others, I was trying to point out the Forum's policy against a "political" discussion was to broad and ambiguous, as many topics can be considered political (especially threads dealing with war and the monetary system). I do not think we want to limit those discussions, and was asking the moderators to review the written policy. I hope this is clear to all.