Denon, Emotiva, Def Tech - Mpls CL

kapsnb01

CL ad is below...thought at least some of the gear may interest a few folks. No affiliation

I have a denon 3313ci, Emotiva Xpa 3 , Def Tech BP7002 Towers , Def Tech CS8040HD center that iam trying to sell all of these items have been well taken care of and show no cosmetic damage at all . One of the towers has a small tear in the sock but have brand new sock to replace the old one as the other tower was changed a few months ago. The Denon is about a 2 years old and has had no problems. Emotiva Xpa 3 is about a year old and still has 3 years warranty left on it and as you can see in the pic is still has the plastic on the display and has no scratches what so ever. The DefTech CS8040HD center is about a year old and has warranty left on it. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items they have all been well taken care of and if you wondering why im getting rid of well i got the upgrade itis and got some new gear.

Denon 3313CI ////// 400.00

Def Tech BP7002 ////////// 600.00 Pair

Def Tech CS8040HD Center ////////// 300.00

Emotiva Xpa 3/////////500.00