Question about bi-amping/biwireing RF-3IIs

cdsang

Well I haven't quiet got these sweet speakers yet, but I should be getting them this Friday(August 16th). So I was wondering sence the first ones could(RF-3s), can the IIs do it and if they can, is it a good idea? Does it really make a difference it how much better it sounds? And if it also is possable, do you wire them Horn as one wire and woofers as another wire? I was also thinking about useing the A speakers for one and B speakers for another on my reciiver or if just useing A for both would be a good idea. I do have some old sats(Rebels but for some reason there not on this site). I mean the Rebels built in the mid 90s not the 60s or whatever. And would like to set those to Bs if its a good idea. Well any suggestions would be nice. Thank you for your answers from the past and present.

HT system (soon anyway)

Fronts- RF-3IIs

Center- RC-3IIs

Back- RS-3IIs

Sub- KSW100(will be replaced)

Reciver-Yamaha RX-V992(Thinking of replaceing or adding an amp)

CD Player-um well useing the optical cable for connection from a all-in-one system(Awia,dunno the rest right now)

DVD Player-Playstation 2(I will get a real one later)

But hey for a 20 year old guy that only has jobs for 4 summers(no other season), this is pretty good.