pHish is back!!

phishken

Yes, I've heard. Doubt I'll see NYE or Hampton, but the news is good......

I think the NYE show should be pay per view. Tix for that show will be really tough - the only way to satisfy demand would be a PPV.

Can you say instant sellout for NYE, with ticket brokers charging $500-$1500 per ticket? If you want to go, I hope you canSmile.gif

Now, where's String Cheese Incident going to play for NYE??

hey guys cwm18.gif

Tickets will be tough but most pH nye shows are. Im going to order a pair for the run and see how the ticket gods treat me. Im pheel pretty lucky.

Not sure whats up with the cheese nye. Im not concerned with that right now. Mike havent forgotten about that show, just been slammed with work. it is coming though.

cheers everyone.

ken

------------------

Heresys and Synergys

• 1 month later...

yo Dave. I'll be at Hampton. I scored one ticket for each nite but no msg. Im pretty happy. Ive seen ya posting at rmp... hope you score thru the releases happening. I'll be staying at the newport news hampton inn on the 1st and cruising over to the holiday inn across from the mothership for the following nites. peace and goood luck.

ken

Glad to hear that you'll be there! We should hook up out there and exchange some Phish/Klipsch stories. I'm good to go for 1-3 and 1-4, but am still looking for any and all tix (since I want to bring a friend or two).

I also wonder who of our fellow Klipsch brethren live in the Va Beach/Hampton/Norfolk area. Maybe we can drool on someone else's Klipsch while we are out there, too.

Three months (well, two+ years really) is a long wait, but the release will be worth it.

And after further research about the Coliseum - WOW, this place is small! Looks like a sweet place to see the shows.

Glad to hear you're in too man!! Definately will have to hook up. Im told the holiday inn across the street from the venue has a pretty nice bar/lounge thing and Im sure we'll have parties in the room. Im flying out solo for the shows and running into my kids out there. If I hear or see any tickets available I'll buy them. Ive been calling TM now and then just to check.

Have you seen the Coliseum's web site? What a wild building. Ive seen it before travelling from va beach but never been inside. I hear its small. Phish shows there are legendary...we're definately in for a treat. 85 days according to walfredo.com

the circus is the place for me.

ken