F/S: one KSF C5, two KSF 10.5, two SB 2, and one KSW 12 (central Fla)

chicothekid

This is an entire set of speakers and I can sell them as a set, or as some of the pieces.  The center and Front Speakers were manufactured in 1998, while the rear and subwoofer were from 2001.  They are all in very good shape considering the age.  There are some minor scuff marks here and there on the individual pieces.  I can elaborate upon these if so desired.

I do have cords for wiring purposes that I can include at no extra charge if you like, but they might not work for your receiver.  Consider yourself warned.  Some of the speakers have been slightly modified.  I don't recall if the front speakers originally had this feature or not, but they do now: there is a small piece of plastic that has been attached to the bottom corner of each speaker, to the base if you will.  It provides leverage and keeps it from scuffing floors.  I THINK it was an original feature of the speakers, but I can't be positive.  It could be something that I added myself later.  Either way, I consider it a good thing.

The other one is also a good thing, but it was definitely NOT an original feature of the speakers.  The bookshelf speakers were so named, because they were designed to sit on bookshelfs.  I never had a bookshelf for them to sit upon, so I devised an alternate solution.  I attached an arm, to the back side of each book shelf speaker.  This arm could then be used to to mount the speakers anywhere I wished.  It made things SO much easier with these bookshelf speakers.  Surround sound was never so easy with these speakers.  To attach the arm, I DID drill into the back side of the speaker.  No harm ever came to the speakers themselves.  They have performed brilliantly ever since this minor cosmetic surgery was performed.  

The last time I had the speakers attached, they worked like a dream.  If I wanted to annoy the entire apartment building, I only had to allow my speakers to flex their muscles.  Obviously they were never given that opportunity often because I have this aversion to eviction notices.  That was a couple of years ago.  I never really had the time to hook them up in my new living arrangement, and because it was going to be fairly short lived anyway, there wasn't much point to doing it.  Well, that was a couple of years ago.  At that time, they worked flawlessly.  I haven't plugged them in since.  

These have been my babies and I've taken excellent care of them.  Now I have to move from Florida to Alaska.  They won't be making the journey, but they DO need a good home.

If you want the whole package, or just some of the parts, hit me up with an email.  I've tried taking pics, but these items don't photograph very well at all.  We'll do much better to use a stock photo and I can describe any scuff marks on the individual items from there.  I DID take a photo of the back of the bookshelf speakers though, so that you can see what I'm talking about.

My babies need a good home though.  The best case would be someone in Central Florida.  I live in Lakeland but get to Tampa quite often and Orlando every once in awhile as well.  I don't mind shipping these, but I'll tell you something, these front speakers are not light.  I can only imagine how much the shipping would be and it just doesn't sound very cost effective.  I'm not averse to shipping them; it just doesn't sound very financially prudent to do it and I'd rather we split that money than give it to the shipping company.

End of rant.

Thanks for looking.

chicothekid@hotmail.com

post-61627-0-38440000-1440110115_thumb.j