Plumbing in a subwoofer with a Dx38 question

Coytee

Got the speakers, got the subs, got the Dx38.

Here's what I'm looking to do.....  I'm supposing this will work only to the extent that there is bass material in the signal.

Take the signal out of my Peach, put it into my first Dx38.  This unit will power the Jubilee's.  On the back of the Dx is a parallel output.  Patch the parallel output into my second Dx.  Now, I have four more channels.

I'll be leaving one Danley in the garage idle until further notice.

Take one output channel in the second Dx, patch in the several PEQ's that Danley has for the DTS-10 and patch that to my Crown K2.

1.  Should I (forget what my options are) "strap" or "bridge" the K2 or just use a single channel and allow the other one to be zero with gain turned down?  

2.  I'm guessing that I'll get no more bass out of the Danley than happens to already be in the signal path.  On some material it will probably be mute, on others, it might do something.

3.  I also have at my disposal, a dbx subharmonic synthesizer.  I could patch it into the Peach.  This would presumably give me something down low and, be defeatable if desired.

4.  I think the dbx has its own output.  If I recall correctly, I wonder if that alone could be patched into the second Dx instead of using the parallel output of the first Dx?

I'm wondering if I have the chance to drag one of the Danley's into the room this weekend.  If I do, I need to get it into rotation so it's not viewed as a huge Monolith, waiting for the monkey's to start beating the bones.

Everyting down to #1 is essentially already setup (Jubilee's are working)

Would the patch from Dx-1 into Dx-2 work since it's presumably patching a full signal through?  (I then use Dx-2 to cut/shape signal for the Danley)

Could I instead, patch directly from the dbx into the Dx-2?  (I know I can simply "DO" it and find out....but if we all just DID it, we'd have less reason for the forum so in part, I'm trying to generate some conversation in case it helps someone else)

The Crown (K2) has a switch on the back.  I didn't know if that was called bridging or strapping (or if those are even the same thing) I think the sub is rated at something like 2,000 watts max although I doubt I'd ever get there in the home.  Any danger of leaving it un-bridged and leaving one channel idle?  I understand on a tube amp being unattached is bad.  This is solid state.  Could I dial down the gain and leave the input (and outputs) for the 2nd channel open?

I think you need you need to grab some of your favorite beverage and read the manuals. 

So are you trying add harmonics to your bass with that dbx unit? The KISS method usually prevails. Use your DX-38, implement the filters, sit back and listen.

As far as the Crown amp settings, I would have to read the manual to give correct information.