KLF-30 Mid Driver

Montego

I'm in the process of updating to titanium diaphragms.  One of the mid drivers has came apart internally and the magnet is shifted.  I destroyed the original diaphragm tryin to remove it.  Bob Crites doesn't know of any repair so I'm beginning a search.  Ebay is out of stock - I'm all ears!

The k-53ti will work as a replacement diaphragm. But you would want to replace both since they are different material than the stock drivers. I replaced my 30's with the k-52 ti's bout 10 years ago, those were the ki-362 mid drivers, which speakers inspired me to try the titanium diaphragms. And klipsch stocks the 53's

Edited by marems

The k-53ti will work as a replacement diaphragm. But you would want to replace both since they are different material than the stock drivers. I replaced my 30's with the k-52 ti's bout 10 years ago, those were the ki-362 mid drivers, which speakers inspired me to try the titanium diaphragms. And klipsch stocks the 53's

Good Info!   Mr. Moray James is going to send a K-52 to me next week :emotion-21:.  I'll check on the K-53ti with Klipsch after Christmas since they are titanium.  This problem is turning into fun  :emotion-19: