Audyssey Pro Kit (only used a few times) - $425

etc6849

If you are reading this, you know what this is.

The kit is pictured below.  It includes a calibrated preamp, mic, stand, lots of cables and adapters, CD, etc...  It is the latest Audyssey Pro kit, so you can download MultiEQ Version 4 for free.  Note there is an older version of this kit before Audyssey started making their own mics.  As pictured, my Audyssey Pro kit provides the newer style US made and calibrated mic, pre-amp, necessary cables, Samson mic stand, etc...  It was bought brand new by me from a distributor in early 2014/late 2013.

However, the serial cable that came with it was buggy under Windows 7.  I'm providing a replacement cable that includes a gender changer.  I will look for the original cable to include also, but I may have tossed it.

I'll also change my installer account from my name to your individual or business name.  I can ship it in the original double box.  PM me and we can work on shipping.  I can't promise free shipping to anywhere in the US as I'm not Amazon, but I can give you a decent deal on a like new Audyssey Pro kit I've just used for my personal use.

The only reason I'm selling is I sold my preamp and use Dirac now.  Dirac really doesn't do as nice of a job handling dual subs.  If you have a processor that handles Sub EQ HT, this kit can make dual subs sound fantastic.

This kit also relies on your PC to find optimum crossover points, and it honestly did a better job than just stock Audyssey for my low end.

post-31898-0-72760000-1451189379_thumb.j

post-31898-0-33720000-1451189389_thumb.p

post-31898-0-70760000-1451189684_thumb.j

post-31898-0-57160000-1451189691_thumb.j

Edited by etc6849

• 2 years later...