FS: 5 Klipsch KL-650-THXs

philipkb2

Hey guys -- this is my first post and sale on here. I'm selling 5 Klipsch KL-650-THX's I've had in my home theater over the last 2+ years. I'm located near SLC, Utah.  Here's my local KSL classified ad with all the pics. https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=37310954  Let me know if you'd like higher res ones.

They're listed for 465-500/ea.  Shipping will be at cost.

Two are in 8/10 condition -- flawless except that they're used (500/ea).  The other 3 have small exterior marks on the tops and back sides (465/ea).  All 5 have immaculate fronts, sides, woofers, tweeters, and grill covers.  I have original boxes for 2.  Willing to carefully pack other 3.

Feel free to ask any questions at all.  A little more info on me... My username is the same on Ebay, Audiogon, and AVS Forum.  The reason I'm selling is because I haven't given time to home theater recently and have found fulfillment in other hobbies.  So, I downgraded my theater to something a lot simpler.  These were powered by a Denon X4000 amp and paired with 4 KS-525s as surrounds.  I only used 3 of the 650s, and picked up the other 2 thinking of expanding (ya'll can relate), but chose to downgrade instead.  The sub was a Rythmik F15HP that is still for sale ($800).  I have an Epson 5010e as the projector.  Thanks!

Edited by philipkb2