I have limited knowledge of speakers so I will try to explain

I currently have RP 280F for left and right

RP450C for center

RP 250S for surround x 2

R112SW sub

And 4 CDT 5800 for ceiling

Denon 6200

Trying to run Atmos.

My question is when I cut up loud my denon shuts off. I checked all banana plugs and then checked speakers individually. I found it to be the surround speakers. I changed the crossover and it works now but just don't hear surround as much. Any recommendations?

I am also curious how to when hooking up front left And right front there are 2 places to attach speakers. I currently have them hooked up to right front/left and wide r/l. Is this correct?

The RP 280F towers have dual binding posts to give you the option of bi-amping them (driving the high and low frequency drivers with separate amplifiers).  Assuming that is not your intention, you can plug your speaker cable into either set.  There should be a bar connecting each black and each red terminal together -- you would only remove that bar if you intend to bi-amp.

• Like 1

Ok sounds good. Is there a real benefit to bi-amping them? Will there be a noticeable sound difference?

Thanks for input you guys are awesome!!!

Any thought on the crossover on the sound surround speakers? One more question, should I purchase another sub since there's place to have 2 subs?