Right speaker louder than the left speaker. REW measurements

mother's corpse

The hook up looks fine. Now test the tweeter like I described earlier. Use one channel only, either left or right for BOTH speakers. Also only use the left out on the soundcard. Your right out should loop back into the right input for a time constant.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The hook up looks fine. Now test the tweeter like I described earlier. Use one channel only, either left or right for BOTH speakers. Also only use the left out on the soundcard. Your right out should loop back into the right input for a time constant.

Ok and to be clear i am doing everything through HDMI via my PC.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

OH, did not know that. Well that means you can't measure phase accurately. That doesn't matter for trying to solve your lopsided output problem. Everything else I have described for testing is good though. If you are doing a near field test and you can hear the tone in the next room then it is too loud. You should just barely hear it at the seating position.

OH, did not know that. Well that means you can't measure phase accurately. That doesn't matter for trying to solve your lopsided output problem. Everything else I have described for testing is good though. If you are doing a near field test and you can hear the tone in the next room then it is too loud. You should just barely hear it at the seating position.

I have the UMIK-1 mic and it's calibration file. ASIO4ALL is used not java.

10-4, test the HF and post results

Does that mean 40hz to 10.000hz?

No need for a sweep, just turn on the generator at 8kHz and read the spl meter. repeat the test with both speakers while only changing the speaker wire over to the other speaker.

10-4, test the HF and post results

Does that mean 40hz to 10.000hz?

No need for a sweep, just turn on the generator at 8kHz and read the spl meter. repeat the test with both speakers while only changing the speaker wire over to the other speaker.
106.8db and 107.8db

Now rinse and repeat the pink noise test using only the LF input and put the Mic on the upper woofer. Look for clipping as the bass energy will be quite loud as to what the Mic will pick up. Maybe drop the soundcard output 3db for good measure just because.

Now rinse and repeat the pink noise test using only the LF input and put the Mic on the upper woofer. Look for clipping as the bass energy will be quite loud as to what the Mic will pick up. Maybe drop the soundcard output 3db for good measure just because.

So unbridge the HF and LF on the back of the speaker and use use the LF woofer input only?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Well that means there is good news, and bad news. Your speakers are pefectly fine, your AVR seems perfectly fine, the bad news is you are dealing with Poltergeist, RUN!

That's weird, why does it clearly show a difference between both when measured from 40hz to 80hz ect?..