Right speaker louder than the left speaker. REW measurements

mother's corpse

The room will dominate any speaker put into it. That is why I had you do near field measurements. As crude as they were, it almost eliminates the room from the measurements. I think now becomes obvious based on how incredibly close the numbers were. Now I can rest easier that a pair of speakers didn't slip past our inspections. Glad I was able to help.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The room will dominate any speaker put into it. That is why I had you do near field measurements. As crude as they were, it almost eliminates the room from the measurements. I think now becomes obvious based on how incredibly close the numbers were. Now I can rest easier that a pair of speakers didn't slip past our inspections. Glad I was able to help.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Amazing help!! You guy's won me back. my money goes to Klipsch and Rythmik Audio and it will stay that way for years based on performance and insane customer help.[emoji106] [emoji110] .Denon is my next go X4200 AVR.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Awesome Jay.

The way to fix this problem is knock down all the walls and put screens up in their place. That mostly cures room modes.

Oh, and hire an Exorcist or a little person poltergeist remover lady.

:)

I will be going with the Denon X4200 and the new Minidsp 2x4HD which is a dream come true and the price perfect. With those two room will be tamed since i don't have anything fancy.

Awesome Jay.

The way to fix this problem is knock down all the walls and put screens up in their place. That mostly cures room modes.

Oh, and hire an Exorcist or a little person poltergeist remover lady.

:)

I will be going with the Denon X4200 and the new Minidsp 2x4HD which is a dream come true and the price perfect. With those two room will be tamed since i don't have a room for HT only.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Edited by MrGrey