Klipsch KMC1 good product but.......

Bertone

Hello topic readers.. I signed me up because I'am very disappointed in the klipsch company..I bought this klipsch a good year ago in the Netherlands for almost $300 and now the battery doesn't recharge anymore..I also did the reset test to disconnect the battery plug but with no results..so I send a email to Klipsch if they can help me with a new battery pack and a extra power cable so I don't have to disconect the power cable every time if I used it upstars. But they couldn't help me and must contact with a dealer in the Netherlands..so I did..but non off the dealers I called could help me with that.. So ones again ( 4 time ) a email to Klipsch and for the second time they give me an email address to a company in the Netherlands who can help me with this..but what I already told klipsch before...this company only discribut klipsch in the Netherlands but haven't any parts or do repairs...and this company told me that Klipsch make this mistake everytime...! so an easy way to take there hands off...But I may prossiume that the repairs shop in the Netherlands get there parts from Klipsch USA so they most know with repairshop are able to help me with this...but no support at all..so this is the way that klipsch handle his consumers...

So with that additiute and after sale service my next wireless speaker dasn't carried the name Klipsch anymore...shame because I like the sound off it..sorry for my writing but I dash' use it often...but I hope you're understand what I writing here..!

All the best and a good weekend. Regards.