Pioneer Elite Stereo and Super Audio Player-"Like New"

RLink

Good morning.  I am selling a Pioneer Elite SX-A9MK2 Stereo Receiver and the matching PD-D9MK2 Super Audio Player.  As a former Salesman, I purchased these on impulse in 2012 and never used them.  I decided I had to make sure they worked okay before selling them and they are beautiful sounding and quality built.  The receiver is a two channel but you can hook it up to a television using one of the accessory outlets to obtain sound from your speakers.   I played one CD I had on the Super Audio Player because I don't own a SA disc and it worked fine.  I posted "stock pictures" from Pioneers website since these posts won't allow anything over 2MB. 

Both are packed up in their original boxes..........

Would prefer to sell as a pair but will consider selling separately if anyone is interested at $999.00 EACH! and I will include shipping in the U.S. only however, I would recommend double boxing to hide the contents but that is an added expense to the buyer.  If you can pick up, I live in the Clearwater, Florida area.

Thank you..........

post-60890-0-91560000-1465485597_thumb.j

post-60890-0-49480000-1465485665_thumb.j

Edited by RLink