Klipsch sw-112

JLDUB7

I have 2 of the Sw-112's. I love them until the other day. one of them started making a clicking sound and the power LED just flickers. My other sw-112 is fine. I talked to Klipsch tech and they gave me a repair shops number. I called them and they want 120.00 flat rate plus parts. I've had these for almost 4 years and they have maybe seen 50 hrs at the most of playing time. The gain control have never even made it to tthe half way point. So I know it's not because Ive abused them. Anyone had this happen? Thanks for reading. I just want my sub back. It doesn't sound a's good with only 1 working. Thanks

• Like 1

Gain not being to a certain point doesn't mean anything. You could have had the gain at 10 percent and still did damage. Not saying you did just letting you know all gain structures are different. That's not a lot to fix a sub you enjoy in my opinion. If you've ever wondered if bass gets better, then I'd sell the one you have and the other for parts and try something else that is of higher quality