Thank You Chris& Family!

JCturboT

Chris,

Just wanted to say Thank You for having my family and I over you home tonite to experience the sounds of Klipsch.

Its one thing to talk to others on a forum-quite another to invite them into your home.

My daughter especially enjoyed playing with your son Jack as she feels she has a new friend Smile.gif

The invitation is open for you to view my modest system as I hope to have the Scott tube amp back and we can do a A/B with your Eico and settle this arguement once-and-for-all.(hear that Craig and Kelly)kiddin' of course!

Thanks again Chris-your a class act!

Jeff

Well thanks to you for making the long trip from Fitchburg Smile.gif We enjoyed the time as well and were wondering if Stephanie, "Girl Genius", could impart some of her wisdom on the Jack-ster.

You're quite right -- we spend a lot of time on this BB but it's fun to actually spend some time and get to know the faces and stories behind the "handles". Both of us will roll out the welcome mat ANYTIME you and yours feel like dropping in, and thanks for the return invite. We'll be looking forward to it!

Life is mostly about people and their stories, and that's what makes this all fun. Music is just the grease for the grist.

Thanks for the Meridian Chardonnay. Nice choice!! No "skimping on the pate" there Smile.gif Next time I'll show up with "green bottles" Smile.gif

This message has been edited by Chris Robinson on 09-11-2002 at 06:18 AM