Anybody using the Wireless SW kit with their Sub?

Rogue007

Just bought a R-112sw and it came together as a kit with the Wireless Subwoofer Kit.... is anybody using it?

I have two brand new sub cables I bought, one was a Monster 400sw 13ft sub cable (I got it almost free, $6)..... and the other is an Audio Quest Black Lab 16.5ft (w/ chassis ground wire).

so I do have the traditional hook-up, but was asking if anybody here had any luck or good sound from using the wireless kit?

since the space for my sub is going to be on the side of the room instead of it being by the TV (which I would prefer) I have to run whichever cable under the carpet to attach my sub. My space near the TV is small and cannot fit the woofer in front. 

I hope the sub on the side of the room works.  Subs go where they play best.  A sub crawl is the way to determine where a sub will go.  A sub in the wrong location can sound weak, need way more power to reach the same spl, ect.  Be creative and get the sub in a spot that works well since this is a small sub.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, derrickdj1 said:

I hope the sub on the side of the room works.  Subs go where they play best.  A sub crawl is the way to determine where a sub will go.  A sub in the wrong location can sound weak, need way more power to reach the same spl, ect.  Be creative and get the sub in a spot that works well since this is a small sub.

With this house, I'll be in it for another 10 months... I have no choice either left or right of the TV. Maybe I'll buy another sub next week and put one on each side of the room. 

My my wife and I are buying a new home come next august. Then I'll be able to look for a living capable of housing my TV/AV properly ;-)