LF10 Doesn't Automatically Power On

BHZ Boy

Bear with me...I am a newbie compared to many of you "salty veterans" - so this may be "the stupid question."

I have a Harman Kardon AVR7000 hooked up to a LF10 sub. The sub cable leaves my AVR7000 through the one and only sub-out and is connected to the LF10 with a y-adapter to the line-in (L&R) jacks. The AVR7000 DOES have the sub set to "on" and front, center and rears set to "small."

With this configuration, the LF10 doesn't automatically "turn on" with the power set in the auto position and a signal being fed to it. Rather, I have to turn the power to "on" and then it works fine.

What am I doing wrong?! Is it in my set-up, or is the sub not working correctly? Please advise. Thank you in advance.

I have a KSW12 and it needs to be bombarded with bass signal for a few good seconds to wake up!

I leave the KSW series always ON.The RSW10 has no such problem,it will wake up fast and it is ...fast Smile.gif

I would not worry and just leave the switch on the always on position.The BASH amp will not make any dent on your electrical bill.

TheEAR(s) Now theears