Choosing center

yevsh

Wvu80, Do you have a specific model in mind?

Yes.  If you look above ^^^ I edited my post with some detail and a picture of the matched centre speaker for your 3020's.  This is very close to what Chris has recommended since this speaker will be timbre matched to your Left/Right (L/R) speakers.

Q Acoustics 3090c Centre Channel Speaker

A center channel speaker is all important in a home theater surround system because it allows dialogue to be heard clearly and also 'locks' that dialogue to the screen. The 3090C delivers a particularly clear and dynamic sound and acoustically complements any of the 3000 Series models.

https://www.amazon.com/Acoustics-Channel-Speaker-Graphite-Anniversary/dp/B01L0I67GG/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1482770243&sr=8-12&keywords=q+acoustics

Yevsh, do you like the sound of your current speakers?  I ask this because I have never heard them, and I have never heard the centre speaker about which we are speaking.

As I looked at the Q centre speaker sales information on their own website, it bragged it was reviewed and was an Editor's Choice on something called "Trusted Reviews."  Q Acoustics then suggests it is the bundled QED CABLE that is Award Winning.  It is not on Trusted Reviews that I could find.

I went to Trusted Reviews website and there is no mention of the Q Centre speaker.  There was no mention of Q Acoustics anywhere. 

https://www.qacoustics.com/home-theater-speakers-soundbars/3090c-center-channel-speaker.html

http://www.trustedreviews.com/

I suggest you try to listen to it before you buy, if you can.  I realize there are not many audio stores in Israel.  Matched or not, if it does not sound good to your ears, you might want to pass on it.

Chris has suggested you timbre match your L/C/R and that is good advice, in general.  In my experience you want the best centre speaker you can afford since 90% of dialog comes from the centre, and 90% of movies is dialog. 

My living room setup is 5.1 and none of the speakers sonically match.  They are all good speakers, they just come from different manufacturers.  My Onkyo 717 AVR room correction software does a great job of making them play well with each other.

My concerns with 3090 that its not powerful enough. Having relatively small woofers.

Maybe it will be better to invest ( again, relatively) in a good center, so in the future i would replace only the fronts.

Regardng 3020, they sound great (my living room is not huge) but bass is not good (and for games i need bass) so i ordered a good sub.

Beside 3090 and after reading above, any other center would you suggest? 

34 minutes ago, yevsh said:

My concerns with 3090 that its not powerful enough. Having relatively small woofers.

I agree, but having 100 mm woofers does NOT always mean "not powerful."  I'm not sure what speakers are available in Israel, and I'm not sure what in the US you can order without great shipping cost or import duties.  Here is a fantastic speaker which I think would work great with your speakers, and the price is right because it is Do It Yourself (DIY).

http://www.diysoundgroup.com/waveguide-speaker-kits/fusion-4.html

4373742.jpg

F4Q4finish2.jpg

F4Q4x3c.jpg

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1797337-fusion-4-amazing-sounding-speaker.html

Maybe it will be better to invest ( again, relatively) in a good center, so in the future i would replace only the fronts.

That is a good strategy.

Regardng 3020, they sound great (my living room is not huge) but bass is not good (and for games i need bass) so i ordered a good sub.

The sub you ordered was a good one.  Bass problem for your games is solved.  B)

Beside 3090 and after reading above, any other center would you suggest? 

What is your budget for a centre speaker?  Is there anyplace in Israel, China, Europe you can order from?

Well amazon germany is good amazon uk and even amazon us (not all sellers send to israel).

For example amazon.com sends klipsch 62 II for total of  523dollars this includes shipping(118$) and taxes(76$).

My budget 550$

In israel shops it costs 1040$!!! (in israel all audio equipment is ridiculously over priced)

Any thoughts about Polk Audio centers? They have nice variety...

Canton GLE 456 Center?

SVS PRIME center?

Those centers I can find in Israel and listen to them.