question to those who have the 4.2

Beggohbee

just wondering how you guys are getting around the short preamp cable..... as i understand it, you place one set in the front, and one in the rear, but then that means the preamp cable must be able to reach the computer! and if it's as short as the ones on my v.2-400.... well that means you can't really put it very far back at all. anyway around this?

Amy, for the sake of placing my sub farther away from my CP-1, do you think that it is possible for the v.2-400 or 4.1 to get a regular din to mini din converter? And then convert it back to regular din to hook up to the sub? That would be awesome.

*zen

• Moderators

I don't believe there is such a converter. There is a cable that some people have tried that is sold by www.americandj.com, search for DIN-EX25.

**WARNING**

The problem with getting an extension cable with the 400 or 4.1 is the tendency for the cable to act as an antennae and pick up all kinds of electrical interference that result in a buzzing noise. This phenomenon doesn't happen with the 2.1.

--Amy