Black KLF-30 and KLF-C7 in boxes - (Hales corner, WI)

opusk2k9

From ad:
KLF-C7:

Ultimate Legend KLIPSCH Center Channel KLF-C7 MINT-BOX-MANUAL-PACKING. Folks if you are doing Home Theater and need high output center speaker especially with KLF series speakers then this is it. Price $275 Call 414-651-6664 Thanks//Larry

I also have other Klipsch items posted including Klipsch KLF-30 Speakers and Klipsch KSW-15 Subwoofer.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/6162537097.html

KLF-30:

From ad:

I AM LOCATED JUST 42 MILES NORTH OF IL BORDER JUST OFF I-94. Folks this is a 1 owner pair (Non-Smoker) of the Legend Series KLIPSCH KLF30 Speakers that are 100% original complete with Boxes-Packing-Manuals. All components are operating perfect and these can put out some real serious sound for the Rock and Roller or Audiophile. I have played every type of music from Diana Krall to White Zombie and these do it all. These are impossible to find in this condition with Boxes/Packing/Manuals. I usually go through the specs/etc but if you are looking at this posting you know what these can do and the reputation they have. I have seen these sell for 1500/pr without boxes and not in this condition. Price is $950/pr. Call 414-651-6664 Thanks//Larry

I also have other Klipsch items posted including KLF-C7 Center Channel and Klipsch KSW-15 Subwoofer.

PS: If you want to see all items I am currently selling put Acorn Larry in main MILWAUKEE search page that way it will show items in all categories.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ele/6162525943.html

No affiliation: Great deal on the KLF-C7, If I didn't have several already, I would jump on it.  Good deal on the KLF-30 as well.

• Like 2