RF-83 Pair (Black) $1000 (obo) Bay Area, CA

sburgoon

Edit: Here's the audiogon link: https://www.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-klipsch-rf-83-pair-black-excellent-condition-2017-11-01-speakers

To reiterate, I am definitely open to offers. I mainly want these to end up with someone who can appreciate them (they are great speakers), and am aware of how expensive the shipping is, so if you're interested definitely make an offer on audiogon. I'm also going to be moving to Orange County, CA in early december, so if you're in that area and want them, but are scared of shipping, I can offer local pickup down there once I get there (moving them down isn't the issue, just fitting them in my living room).

Sadly, I'm looking to sell my RF-83's. I'm relocating down south and my new living room just isn't compatible with a setup this big, so I'm finally going to let them go. The speakers are in fantastic shape (I'm the original owner, and if you look at my post history you'll see my only other posts were back when I was considering buying these). The only blemish is one that was there day 1, a small chip (around half an inch) on the back-right corner of the veneer on one speaker. I ended up very, very carefully repairing it with wood putty, meticulous sanding and matching paint, but I'm including a close-up of the corner anyway. Honestly, you can't really see anything, and no one would ever have noticed, but I like to be super upfront about that stuff. I still have all the original boxes and packing material, along with the manuals and accessories as well. If you want them shipped it's expensive (see the listing), but I'm just charging what the actual cost is. Will be shipped in the original boxes with original packaging.

20171031_014237.jpg

20171031_014214.jpg

20171031_014254.jpg

20171031_014317.jpg

Edited by sburgoon
More info and audiogon link