Info on museum at Hope, AR Klipsch plant?

akirk

Seems like I remember reading somewhere that there is a small Klipsch museum adjacent to the plant in Hope, AR. I was wondering if anyone had been there and what was on display there. I only live an hour's drive away from Hope and would like to stop by sometime if there are some decent displays. I was also wondering what the hours might be there and if they were open on weekends. Any info would be appreciated.

Been to the museum, and it's definitely worth an hour's drive. Heck, we drove from Phoenix!!

BUT, it's not open like a roadside attraction, with regular hours and a regular tour guide and all (and a gift shop). I'd suggest a call to Klipsch 1-800-KLIPSCH and ask them about this.

DD

Went there last year, Trey Cannon showed me around. Lot's of neat stuff in the museum; lots of old Klipsch stuff of course and some real cool RCA and Voight-Lowther stuff. Lots of the Voight-Lowther stuff in fact, would really give a Lowtherite the shakes. And an RCA Shearer-Horn with compression drivers the size of your head. They had a Brociner corner-horn and a Jensen Imperial. Some old WE stuff too, a buddy of mine gave Paul an old WE amp that's on display.

www.chicagohornspeakerclub.org