Q sound "Amused to Death"

timerr

It's the new kid on the block again. New to Klipsch and this forum. Just got through reading the thread about being fooled by 5.1 and 2 channel. Now I didn't spend a gabazillion dollars on my system, and all this tube talk is out of my league. But when I put on Roger Waters "Amused to Death" which was recorded in "Q Sound" I get great surround effects in 2 channel. I have RF-3II's and the rest of my system I'm ashamed to mention here in the land of the elite, but the dog barking at the begining still sounds like it's comming from outside, and the genie in "Three Wishes" sounds like he's breathing on the back of my neck. Did I mention this IS a 2 channel recording?

Not worthy to be here,

Tim

Hello

I have the RF-3 II's as well, and I'm a huge Pink Floyd/Roger Waters fan.

I get the same effects. I have Adcom Seperates powering the RF-3 II's (100 x 2), and the guitar solo on "What God Wants Part 3" is just ridicoulously amazing.

What a great album......if you can understand it.........if you own "Dark Side of the Moon" and "The Wall", you definitely need "Amused To Death" to complete the story.......

I can't say enough about this CD......its just so great......