Independent film thread:

kenratboy

vddobrev have you seen Mystery Train? Fabulous. Anyone see The Ice Storm, House of Yes, Waiting for Guffman, Harold & Maude, Suspiria, Happiness, Fast, Cheap & Out of Control, Dancing Outlaw, Heavy Metal Parking Lot, Scratch-The Movie, Dead Alive(What?! You didn't know Peter Jackson made horror movies--No, better yet he made AWESOME horror movies), Baraka, Akira, Modulations, Storm Riders, Catch-22, Slaughterhouse 5 or Requiem For A Dream? Webmaster, we sure do have similar tastes in flicks. You and I have both been touting Donnie Darko(did you know Jason Schwartzman was the first choice-yukko) since the beginning. Have you seen Richard Kelly's new movie description? Sounds pretty darn cool. I have to admit that since Donnie Darko came out I have watched everything Jake Gyllenhaal has been in. October Sky=great. The Good Girl=Funny from beginning to end. Highway(with Jared Leto, Selma Blair and that funny doctor guy from Scrubs)=so-so. I really wanna see Lovely & Amazing and Moonlight Mile.

The Spanish Prisoner

Loved it, check it out

I post about indie films, or did, a lot this summer. look around. my friends and i went through this indie phase, a shame most were crap LoL! :)

city of children @

waking life

memento @

the spanish prisoner @

wanna know a secret

amelie @

and about 10 others i can not think of...

the wickerman (DO NOT GET THIS DOG POOP OF A MOVIE!)

etc etc. most were bad, those with a @ were especially good.