klipsch Chorus II oak - $800 (Westfield, IN)

opusk2k9

From ad:

Photo is for reference, I have some equipment in storage, purchased as the original owner. 

Everything is from mid 90's, but part of the equipment is Chorus II's, I have smaller 1.2's used for rear and a center, I think center is a KG3.5? It's huge, I know that. Also have a Denon AVR 5600, Denon Amp POA2800, maybe a RANE ME60 EQ. At one time, we were very serious on Theater. There is also a SW15" Oak sub, but the amp may need repair, otherwise, most of this equipment is near mint.

The Chorus II's are in excellent condition, there may be a crack in the sub grille behind the cloth, but structure is maintained. I was thinking $800.00 for the set of Chorus II's OBO.

Really the other items are up for discussion, maybe I can make a package deal, or maybe you are just interested in the Denon. Just message me, we can chat. It's just too much stuff to pull from storage unless someone truly understands and is interested in these unique items.

Reach out to me if your hard core into this stuff! I know Klipsh is local, they can probably repair the amp in the sub. I know some of these speakers exist as an expensive "Heritage Line". 

Thanks
Scott

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-chorus-ii-and-more/6560945311.html

No affiliation.  I emailed with him a bit, seems like a nice guy.  The price is for the Chorus II only.   He used to sell Klipsch and Denon.

• Like 1