SOLD... 1999 LaScala Birch Raw

BusaDude

Hello all... haven't been on in a long while.

Hate to do it but I need to sell my LaScalas.  Medical/living expenses and not having any health insurance have forced my hand.  I've got 2 pair available.

Here is the link to:  My other pair... 2002 Birch Lacquered

This pair are 1999 Birch Raw with the AL-3 crossover and brown grilles. All original drivers and no changes to the crossovers. No boxes.

Serial Numbers: LSBR18 - 99440001 & 0002

According to the previous owner (I'm the 3rd owner), the mid-horn's had some type of silver foil backed damping applied to them (visible in the photos).  And they may have had a very light coat of clear lacquer applied to them (they don't feel raw, but they're not as silky smooth as my other factory lacquered pair).  Whether they were lacquered or not, they have a nice reddish/blond patina.  But they have not gotten any darker since I bought them. General condition I'd say is an 8/8.5 with good corners. But there are a few nicks/scratches here and there.  The grilles are in excellent condition and the Klipsch badges are flat and intact.

I've had them quite awhile and they were bought here in the DFW area.  This pair was in my 5 channel, all LaScala system, that I had in my home.  They were rotated in/out of the center channel position every year or so.  But they've been sitting in the back of my apartment for the last year collecting "LaScala dust".

I'm asking $1100, but if someone was interested in buying both pair, I'd be willing to knock 8-10% or so off the price.  Cash is king, but I do have a PayPal account (plus fees) if that would be better for you.  These are local pickup only.  And I'm in a 2nd story apartment right now, so you'd need a two wheeler and some help to get them down the stairs.  Though with notice I can probably get my brother over here to help move them.  I'm located in Mansfield, Texas... zip 76063.

If you have any questions, please let me know...

Thanks, Tony

IMG_20150925_205718-01.jpg

IMG_20180423_181131-01.jpg

IMG_20180423_181314-01.jpg

IMG_20180423_181336-01.jpg

IMG_20180423_182519-01.jpg

IMG_20180423_182602-01.jpg

IMG_20180424_174522-01.jpg

Edited by GPBusa
Items are sold
  • Like 1