Help with Center Speaker Placement?

KlipschMan2017

I have the RP-440C having difficulties with placement on a new house I’m looking at buying. The best place for the tv is mounted above the fireplace for this placement the Front L&R Speakers would be fine along with the Rear Speakers but the center speaker is the problem. There is a nice custom cubby built about 3 feet to the left of the tv but how would this effect my listening experience? The sitting position is already slightly to the right of the tv and moving the center speaker would mean even farther to the side. RP-440C listening from a angle?

• Like 1

Hi @KlipschMan2017. Welcome to the Klipsch "nuts" forum :D Many of the people here are real experts and you'll find great info!

Moving the center speaker a couple of feet usually does not affect it too much ... however, it really depends on the placement of the L/R speakers. If you have enough separation between L/R you'll be OK. If close together it will not sound good.  All you can do is "just try it."

Cheers, Emile :)