New/Open Box - Klipsch XB10, XB12, Denon AVR-1910, Martin Logan Dynamo 500

Danny271

In 2010 I received a large gift certificate to BestBuy as part of a sales contest and thought it would be a fun project to build a modest home theater system.  I worked with the Magnolia team to put together the following system:

2 Pairs of Klipsch XB10 bookshelf speakers ($499 Retail Price Per Pair)

1 Klipsch XL12 center channel speaker ($299 Retail Price Per Pair)

1 Denon AVR-1910 Receiver ($549.99 Retail Price)

1 Martin Logan Dynamo 500 Subwoofer($349.99 Retail Price)

I purchased all of the equipment and Monster cable (I know, bad idea...) to be setup in my NYC apartment.  I opened 1 pair of the Klipsch bookshelf speakers and the Martin Logan subwoofer and set them up with the receiver.  These were used for 1 movie before my neighbors began to complain about the "noise", so I put everything back in the boxes and put them in a storage unit.  7 years, 3 apartments, 2 kids and 1 house later...I forgot that I had these speakers stowed away.  Funny how things work.

I'd like to make the sales process as easy as possible.   I'm located in Westchester County, NY and am willing to ship at the buyers expense, but a NYC Metro Area buyer would be preferable.  I never opened 1 pair of the XB10 speakers or the XL12 center channel which is why I'm listing as New/Open Box.  I remember them being very handsome, a high gloss piano black. I think they're metal casing, not wood.  Very heavy and substantial feeling.

The subwoofer had a dime sized scuff on it somewhere, if I recall correctly.  I'll try and take a picture of it this weekend.

I'd like to sell the package as a whole for $1,200 or best offer.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Danny A.

XB10 Side.jpg

XB10.jpg

XL12 - Front.jpg

XL12.JPG

Edited by Danny271