Painting face of speaker (not grill)

Mila1924

Hey, as you can see from my picture, there seems to be some fading on the material on the face of the speaker in the outline of the speaker grill frame.  I’m guessing it might have something to do with the sun exposure.  Wondering if anyone has pointers to how to clean or repaint that portion. Or should I just leave it alone? Because it may not be worth the trouble. 

4D227CFA-122B-4320-89A4-CB7C6213EE22.jpeg

I just remove all the parts and take the empty cabinets outside and spray paint it black-including the horns and hardware so everything is nice and same black. You can tape up and mask all the wood veneer. I used Rustoleum satin canyon black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just remove all the parts and take the empty cabinets outside and spray paint it black-including the horns and hardware so everything is nice and same black. You can tape up and mask all the wood veneer. I used Rustoleum satin canyon black

Example- this was rustoleum matte black
d627211d7df5d83728c0fa4e659992cf.jpg
e11204b655d1b30d391955855ffe4caa.jpg

[mention=62903]Maximus89[/mention]  hmmm, that sound easy enough, what are those two holes in the bottom?

Those are Chorus I. They came with port holes but no port tubes. I’ve been meaning to add 7” port tubes myself but never got to it.