Pristine Chorus I + upgrades

Dave A

I am not sure why these are still here but they are. I bought them from the original owner and have the boxes with his name on it from HI FI buys in Nashville to prove it. You have to really hunt to see the miniscule flaws in the oiled Oak veneer. Recapped with Clarity and Audyn caps and has my MAHL k-79 drop in replacement tweeter with DE120's. They are the best sounding Chorus speakers I have heard in person to date. $1,275 for a set that will knock your socks off and wont need to be fixed or upgraded. Pictures on the EBay listing. Do not contact me on EBay regarding these unless you want to pay the full EBay price because the sale will have to go through them at that time. These are tied with the finest condition Chorus speakers I have ever had and are the best sounding ones.

If you are in the area you are welcome to stop in and hear these even if you do not want to buy them. Twist my arm real hard and I will sit down and listen and visit for a while. I might even fire up the MCM 1900 you just never know.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Chorus-I-with-MAHL-Machined-Aluminum-Horn-Lens-DE120-drivers/323400794773?hash=item4b4c308295:g:tyEAAOSwhSVbdumv:rk:1:pf:0

• Like 1