Receiver choice (yes one of those posts haha)

Golgo13

Hey everyone, new to the forum and to the Klipsch family, never had a home theatre setup before (unless you count the Logitech pc speakers 5.1 lol) and I'd like to start now, I've been looking at receivers for the past week and every model has its pros and cons (aside from the issues that users complain about ranging from bad HDMI ports to total shutdowns) and I have a headache now haha. Now, I set my sights on a setup that bestbuy has on special but the receiver is a pain to find, I don't wanna under power my system and ruin the speakers.

I'm going for a 7.2 setup with atmos in mind, but the atmos speakers ill buy later (budget issues), I only watch movies, this is what I had in mind as far as setup:

Klipsch R620F 100-Watt 2-Way Tower

Klipsch R41M 50-Watt Bookshelf Speaker - Pair - Black

Klipsch R52C 100-Watt Center Channel Speaker - Black

Klipsch R-120SW Powered 12" Subwoofer - Black

Which receiver can manage this setup? I was thinking Onkyo TX-NR686 7.2  or the Denon AVRS740H 7.2, maybe you can direct me to a better receiever. 

Any help is appreciated, thanx!

P.S if you have a better speaker setup feel free to tell me.

Edited by Golgo13

Personally having owned both brands, I would side with the Denon models. Sound after calibration was much better and more articulate with the Denon as opposed to the Onkyo and doing minor adjustments on both low and high end extensions was better. If it were me, I would look into getting a X400 model from denon(last years model) I have personally found those to be a great value at the prices they are currently selling at. Your price would put you at a 2400h for new, also you should note open box 'like new' on amazon is 100 off and might be worth taking a shot at.

Good luck.