Everyone here should worship William E. Poole:

kenratboy

There is this architect names William E. Poole, and he designs Southern-style homes from ~2-10,000 sq. ft. He is very famous and very good at what he does. He has many plans (look at Lowes magizine rack for his magizine with home plans) and they are all available for a few thousand (like all other pre-made home plans) dollars.

I am saying he is awsome bacause almost all of his homes (>95%) have a "bonus room" from about 12' X 18' all the way to 25' X 40' that would make awsome home theaters. Thay would all be able to accept Klipschorns as well. All the rooms are setup so they can be closed off (isolated soundwise) and are a bit skimpy on windows, so light wouldn't be an issue. Most all are above the garage (but accesable from the house obviously), so noise would be easier to control.

Basically, all his homes come with a home theater room as standard.

Also, the rest of the house is spectacular. The floor plans and livibility of the homes are probably the best I have seen, and trust me, I have over 3,000 homes plans in my possesion (architect geek, right here!) The bedrooms are big and the layouts are great, storage space is everywhere as well.

I did say Southern style, but most of his homes would fit right in anywhere in the USA.

www.williampoole.com